1. Iterum Therapeutics plc, a public limited company and registered in Ireland (Registered Number: 563531) with an address at Block 2 Floor 3, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 ("Iterum", "us", "we" or "our") uses "cookies" to help us remember details of your visits to www.iterumtx.com (the "Site"), including, but not limited to technical information about your visit e.g. traffic data, location data, browser language, your IP address, the previous website from which you reached us and the type of browser you use, domain, number and time of visits. Accordingly, our Privacy Statement will also apply to our treatment of the information we obtain via our cookies.
2. A cookie is a small data file implanted by us (or third parties we engage) on your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) which collects information including your personal information about you. For example, a cookie could allow us to recognise your browser/login details, while another could store your preferences and other information and let you navigate the Site effectively. Cookies can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
3.1 We may place our cookies on your device via the Site. Accordingly, our Privacy Statement will apply to our treatment of the information obtained by us via our cookies. We may also allow our business partners to place cookies on your device.
3.2 The following are the main types of cookies used on the Site:
Third party cookies
You should also be aware that there are cookies which are found in other companies' internet tools and which are provided by other third parties which we are using to enhance the Site.
|Third-party (Google Analytics)||Tracks and reports website traffic. General Google Analytics||Maximum 2 years. More information can be found here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
4. HOW TO MANAGE AND DISABLE COOKIES
You can choose to not accept the setting of cookies. Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies. You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to decline all cookies or which prompts you on whether to accept each cookie. If you use your browser setting to block all or some cookies (including strictly or technically necessary cookies) all or some parts of the Site may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies.
5. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES STATEMENT
5.1 We can change this Cookies Statement at any time. If we make material changes to this Cookies Statement, we will let you know by posting the changed Cookies Statement on the Site.
5.2 It is important that you review the changed Cookies Statement. If you do not wish to agree to the changed Cookies Statement, then we cannot continue to make the Site available to you, and your only option is to stop accessing the Site and to deactivate any account you have with us
6. CONTACT US